In this post, I will list the key points taken from the Microsoft Viva & SharePoint Syntex tutorial I attended at the South Coast Summit, on the 14th October 2021.
Why Employee experience matters ?
Work has changed, how ?
- People: It is harder to find the right ressources with the right skills. There is a considerable shortage of skilled workers
- Complexity: The work environment and available tool set is getting more complicated and the expected work complexity is worsening.
- Agility: Nowadays, being agile, moving fast and adapting quickly to the different challenges and changes is becoming more important than ever.
- Disconnected: Work from home and the isolation of workers increase the feeling of being a floating-disconnected resource.
- Productivity: There is an important increase of skilled and highly productive workers’ pay-off.
Six key elements of great employment
Microsoft Viva empowers people and teams to be their best.
- Growth focus
- Viva benefits & Opportunities
When building employees intranet or collaborative environment, we can only achieve the best employee experience by involving
- HR teams
- Comms teams
- & IT.
Encourage meaningful connections while fostering a culture of inclusion and aligning the entire organization around your vision, mission and strategic priorities.
Help individuals, managers, and leaders gain personalized insights and actionable recommendations that help everyone in an organization thrive.
“Right Knowledge, to the right People at the right Time”
Empower employees to find answers, experts, and connect with others in their organization and beyond.
Enable ability to discover, share, and recommend from various content sources, and enable business leaders to drive a culture of learning through empowered time management and coaching.
How to drive employee engagement ?
Three important aspects need to be taken in consideration in order to drive the employee engagements:
- Communications: Encourage meaningful connections across the organisation by enabling employees to discover relevant communications, communities and tools.
- Inclusion: Foster a culture of inclusion by empowering every employee to contribute ideas and share feedback.
- Inspiration: Align the entire organisation around your vision, mission, and strategic priorities.