The process of CalSync 365
1. Select the events you want to synchronise
From the main page, you can filter by date (interval) or keywords (from, subject…etc.)
Select from the list the different events you want to synchronise
2. Set your Sync configuration
You can configure the synchronisation before processing. This section of the app allows you to:
- Include or not the invite body
- Prefix your new events with the tenant name (so you know from which calendars the events are coming)
- Include or not the attendees (required and optional)
3. Set your second email address
Specify where you want to send your events (your secondary mailbox) and click “send”
We have used Microsoft 365 technologies to build LogiMail365. Deploying this solution within your tenant does not require any third party app, component or technology, nor any premium licences.
We will be pleased to hear from you, arrange a demo or an introduction call to discuss different aspects of the CalSync365 Solution (architecture, functional and licensing) with you.
You can reach us on:
Tel: +44(0) 7864 931 047