Within two months, we were able to build a nice, easy to use Power App application.
The App is a Canvas Application using Data Verse in the backend for data storage, with multiple Power Automates to conduct the business logics (Notifications, Reminders, and Data Processing).
Within the same App, different users will have different roles, and when the App loads, it will direct the users to the right screen based on their permissions.
We made sure, the change requests’ types were fully configurable by providing HR team with an interface to define:
- The list of questions in the system (Effective Date, New Job Title, Manager, Department…etc.).
- The data type for each question (Text, Number, Yes/No, DropDown, People Picker …etc.).
- The capacity to create a new change request type and select which questions apply to the new change type.
- Required approval for the change type (Line Manager, HR, Budget Holder …etc.).
- The help section’s content for each change type, which will be displayed on the right side panel to assist the users with their request.
Processing time of the HR Requests was reduced from +5 Working Days to couple of hours.
It’s rare you come across standout talent like LogiSam.
We hired LogiSam at Nest Corporation for a period of seven months to help with our early adoption of Microsoft PowerApps into the organisation.
I would highly recommended LogiSam to any organisation as he will be huge asset to the workforce.