Most companies have invested by now in PowerPlatform, whether to build critical business applications or test the platform capabilities.
As Microsoft wants most of the Power Users to take advantage of these wide capabilities, it does not mean that IT should not have a proper governance policy around this very powerful and critical tool they put in their end users hands.
We can help you with :
- Managing Power Platform Environments
- Data Loss Preventions.
- Managing the Platform Connectors
- Security, Roles and Permissions
- Azure Right Management
- Optimising Data Verse
- ALM (Application Life Cycle Management)
- Development Best Practices
- Performances Optimisation