Many companies have already made investments in PowerPlatform, whether it is to create important business applications or test the platform’s capabilities. However, just because Microsoft wants more Power Users to take advantage of these capabilities, it does not mean that IT should overlook the need for a proper governance policy around this powerful and critical tool that they have provided to their end users.
We can help you with :
- Managing Power Platform Environments
- Data Loss Preventions.
- Managing the Platform Connectors
- Security, Roles and Permissions
- Azure Right Management
- Optimising Data Verse
- ALM (Application Life Cycle Management)
- Development Best Practices
- Performances Optimisation